Windows programs in C/C++
- ModLoadNotify - Program that lists all modules being loaded by the OS, demo of ORTK driver (bonus: reading MSRs).
- Omega Red's ToolKit - utility "all-in-one" driver - merged some earlier projects with added functionality. Functions: reading any memory location, reading MSR registers, setting PsSetLoadImageNotifyRoutine callback.
- WinVerChanger - Program (loader) that makes possible to "trick" other programs as of Windows version (example)
- syscall - Utility that lists all syscalls exported by the NT kernel (see readme.txt) - 32 and 64bit versions
- DirectIO - How to enable direct port I/O access from ring3 under NT
without a driver - ZwSetInformationProcess and ProcessUserModeIOPL. Unfortunately, granting SeTcbPrivilege
to current account takes affect after next login.
- GetCmdline - How to get full command line and many other
informations about any process.
- Reminder - Simple one-time reminder with wav alarm.
- DeskInvert - This program demonstrates some logical BitBlt flags ;)
- L-System - Program for drawing L-system fractals (you can read about it
here). Reading definition files is not implemented though (maybe some day...)
- Paint - Playing with GDI, some raster and vector graphics, reads bmp & tga, no saving ;)
- Color spaces - Illustration of RGB/HSV/CMYK color spaces.
- Number sieve - Quite optimized Erathostene's sieve (prime numbers search).
- Spokol - compiler & virtual machine of simple pascal-like language.
- Kernel driver - very simple kernel driver, example how to register,
use & (un)install it.
My master thesis
Nina - Artificial life and genethic algorithms - in polish, but with
full source of simulator.
Copyright by Omega Red 2003,2004