Assembler x86 (IA-32), Windows
- Binaries: Nasm, GoLink, ALink - bin.rar
- Syntax files for TextPad (TASM & NASM) - textpad_syntax.zip
- Includes that I use - inc.zip
- Libraries for linking (not needed when using GoLink ;P) - lib.zip
- [FASM] Differences between RaiseException on 32- and 64-bit system (32-bit code) -
- [FASM] Benchmarking speed of registers/memory acess by cpu. Inspired by statement on pl.comp.lang.c -
because I rarely take such statements as granted, I've decided to test myself if on current
processors the difference is that small. It's recommended to run this benchmark without any other
active programs, preferably overnight ;) - it takes quite some time, and eats 100% of the CPU.
Results go to file timing.txt. access.zip
- Injecting code to other process through external DLL - version 1 works everywhere at all times ;)
but it searches the exe for entrypoint and any code section for (temporary) overwriting in memory.
Version 2 is NT-only (CreateRemoteThread). Here they are - inject.zip.
Inject.dll is a dll with injected code (InjectProc(void) function) - example gives just a messagebox.
exc.exe is some target exe for testing ;)
- Ring3->ring0 switch under NT. It shoud make a BSOD with 0xdeadbeef code. (tested under 2k & xp)
- Exception handling test - exc.zip
- Tool for dumping GDT/LDT/IDT to file - reads directly descriptor tables - under 9x this is normal,
but working also under NT ;] - sdt.zip
- Code using CPUID for processor identification and RDTSC for clock measure -
- Example of GDI animation in my "about" DLL ;] - about.zip
Copyright by Omega Red 2003,2004